Thursday, April 26

My Loving commutators of chennai

My recent relocation of my place from bangalore to chennai has given an immense pleasure in a different way, we call in tamil has " sugam means millionaire pleasure". Let me start with the temperature, as human are warm blooded animals or so, four years, i still get confused between my fan and light switches of my home in bangalore, since rarely i switch on the fan to dry my clothes inside my room. otherwise, we are enemy so that i never try to disturb her at any cost.
let me continue with this topic, temperature sometimes will be unbareable even at 6AM when i used to go for jogging. there is hardly a little chance for the sweet to dry up by the temperature. when you board 21G either at the source or inbetween, the crowd will rain me with my own sweet. atleast, i escaped from the experiance after govt launched the low-floor luxury bus in chennai. where lower middle class and pass users will take back to board the bus even though the fare is lesser than a quarter dollar.

Another interesting part is, driving in the crowded streets, ya, you need to look in all direction till you get hit by a person in any one of the direction. so you need to drive which ever way you can, so you will hit by your mistakes than others. when you are driving, you need to handle

person who comes opposite to you, since any time, he try to enter you lane to shock you thats it
person who wants to overtake you at the same speed you are driving , far-chances, he will do when a vehicle is coming in opposite direction.
there are people who dont bother others, but drive in the middle of the road, they dont like you to over take them
people who wants to cross the road , they will do it steps, cross the first half and wait and they dont look back. it is surprises for me, how come i missed a hit , even though you might have noticed them standing even in the night when everyone wants to go in high beam without knowing why i require it now.
so its always surprising , myself and my bike are lucky enough , i escaped from all these types of mischeif

No comments: